time zones r backwards

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 22 posts - Go to Last Post

the site has my time listed as eastern n i live in central standard time but when i change to central it goes back 1 hour n thats not correct any way to fix this? its showing 11:23 in central atm n in fact its 12:23 in central
so when it was on eastern, the time was correct? btw what part of kentucky are you in? I have some family in the Lexington area
west paducah i do have loads of family in detroit n east lansing as well
Last edited 08-27-2013 at 07:22 PM by ky pro 2008.
shit man next time lets meet up for a beer!
This is probably related to the daylight savings time setting. Let me look into this.

UPDATE: chunky meconium — Can you check the time now? It should correct itself now.
shit man next time lets meet up for a beer!
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
Im still waiting for the next time you come to Morristown, TN..
I was supposed to this summer but they ended up coming up here instead, maybe around thanks giving
the eastern n central times u have on here need to be switched cause its saying my central time is a hour behind n the daylight savings time dosent kick in till mid next month where i live
i didnt know u was that close dark
Originally Posted by chunky meconium
I actually live in Johnson City. However I knew Sith had family near me.
well its 2 n a half hours to nashville for me how close r yah from there?
well its 2 n a half hours to nashville for me how close r yah from there?
Originally Posted by chunky meconium
Nashiville is 5 hours from me. Knoxville is 3 hours. Bristol 20 minutes.
well I know Nightmare makes frequent trips to that place that smells really bad just south of MI, maybe we could all meet in the middle somewhere, Lexington, cinci(but on the kentucky side)?
Daylight Savings is still not right.

Currently shows -6 GMT for me, but Central is -5 GMT during DST.

Site shows 13:02, but it is 14:02.
There is a new setting which should correct this issue. See the Daylight Savings Time option below the Time Zone option here: http://www.gamertagnation.com/settin...ption-timezone
Just tested this out now and with the automatic detection on it put daylight saving on so instead of showing 8:57 am it showed 7:57 am. Did the option then for daylight saving off and it was still an hour behind. I'm on GMT which is central to the other times you are having problems with.
For me, I was able to correct by setting it to "DST corrections always on" since we're on daylight savings time here in Texas. Have you tried this setting?
Testing daylight savings always on

Yes that worked perfectly. So basically you need to swap the time zones round to fix it.
my time is showing correctly now ty eric for fixing this now i can get the night owl badge whoo hoo
Has it been fixed or have you changed your settings?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account