Favorite Xbox One game, almost two weeks

Xbox One / Series X|S

Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

So it's been almost two weeks since the One has released worldwide. I have purchased a handful of games, and haven't even played one of them yet. I thought that I would be hopping between Battlefield 4, Assassin's Creed 4, and Dead Rising 3, but it turns out that I have been deep into Dead Rising 3. I can't tear myself away.

I played Dead Rising, and was terrible at it and hated it. I played Dead Rising 2 and I realized that I was playing Dead Rising wrong, and I didn't give it a fair shake, but I still didn't do well, or play it for too long. Now with Dead Rising 3, I can't put it down. I love it. The vehicles, the combo weapon system, the improvement of 'survivors'.

Hands down, Dead Rising 3 is my "Game of Launch" award, with Ass Creed a close second, for the little bit I've played. What's yours?

PS. I've played:
Dead Rising 3
Assassin's Creed 4
Battlefield 4
Zoo Tycoon
Killer Instinct
Kinect Sports: Rivals: Pre-Season
Ryse: Son of Rome

I've not played: LEGO Marvel Superheroes
It started with Killer Instinct but right now Dead Rising 3, has been fun as hell... Once It's 100% I'll continue Assassins Creed 4.
So Dead Rising 3 is pretty awesome, but CoD Ghost is looking pretty good too, not very fair as these two are entirely different genres and Ghost is a port from 360 but I have never like COD as much as I do Ghost for some reason and I haven't really played too far into it at all, I'm just stoked for it for some reason. I have on the other hand played DR3 far more and LOVE IT!! So there you go...oh and Forza 5 is pretty sweet too.

if I had to cast a definitive vote....DR3 you should make a poll!! You also get a badge for that.

BTW I have 7 launch titles.

edited for grammar, your welcome Futiles Smile
Last edited 02-25-2014 at 06:17 PM by B8TINGU.
I should make a poll. I'll do that when I get home and double check that I haven't missed out any launch titles.

I have to adjust my plan and finish Dead Rising 3 by Tuesday, and push back Assassin's Creed because it's going to get MOTHER F****** PEGGLE-TASTIC IN MY HOUSE. *ahem*. Sorry about the outburst. I get excited and can't control the volume of my voice sometimes.
Definitely Dead Rising 3, was playing that since launch but was surprised that i had a great time playing Ryse as well.
Since I only have three games my favorite is 2k14 and Dead Rising.... Assassins Creed is ok I guess.... But I like DR3 the most, and 2k for the online play.
ive seen at least 30 or so x1 but i couldnt tell yah till this summer when i get my x1
My collection so far, I dont think I can pick a favorite yet:

Fifa 14 - Best Fifa yet.
Call of Duty Ghosts - Loved the campaign and the multi player has me hooked.
Forza 5 - Just beautiful.
Ryse: Son of Rome - Brutal, I'm having alot of fun with this.
Peggle 2 - Fun and addictive.
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - My favorite Assassin's Creed yet.
Tomb Raider - Amazing, such a good looking game.
Plants V's Zombies: Garden Warfare - So much fun, such value for money.

Have fun Smile
I have bounced around a bit in quite a few games, but the one that constantly draws me back is Forza 5, which is odd since I am not generally big on racers.

The game looks amazing and plays very well.
Well now its been more than two weeks, but..my collection thus far:
AC IV so far sweet
Battlefield 4 graphically amazing
CoD Ghost..far superior to any CoD to date
Dead Rising 3 OMG!! Best one yet and close to my top game
Forza 5 sweet racer, but there's just too much to this game graphically awesome!
LEGO Marvel haven't started it...
MGS V Haven't started it.
Plants v Zombies GW, so far fun and could be addicting.
Ryse, another game changer this one plays like a movie and is in running for my fav.!
Skylanders SF: fun...and stupidly addicting....
Thief: afraid to start this..as it may eat my life, it looks that good
Zoo Tycoon, haven't started it..
Peggle 2 just like the original...extreme amounts if fun!!!!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account