Trials Fusion tracking

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

Info Needed
I think there may be a problem with the tracking for Trials Fusion (XB1). I picked up one achievement over the weekend, but my feed says I got 2. I noticed quite a few people have the same thing happening to them as well. On the page for the game itself it says I have the correct number of achievements, but my feed says I now have 16/16 and completed it (again, the same for some others). I'm guessing it may have something to do with the fact there are 2 versions of the game (XB1 & XBLA), not sure if this applies to any other games that have multiple versions so thought I'd mention it.
So it appears this isn't exclusive to Trials, and may not have anything to do with cross platform games. I've got a similar issue with Xbox Fitness, which is XB1 only. On my feed it shows me with 23/21 achievements, after picking up an achievement yesterday. In another spot it shows me with 23/23, and the game page itself shows me with 0/23, and 925gs. I'm pretty sure it's the challenges that are screwing things up, possibly because the site doesn't differentiate properly between them and achievements?
Peggle 2 Xbone was screwed up for me in this way
If you score more than 4000 points in a week, it breaks your scanner.
Peggle 2 Xbone was screwed up for me in this way
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
But it doesn't have challenges does it? I guess there was one, now that I check.
So it appears this isn't exclusive to Trials, and may not have anything to do with cross platform games. I've got a similar issue with Xbox Fitness, which is XB1 only. On my feed it shows me with 23/21 achievements, after picking up an achievement yesterday. In another spot it shows me with 23/23, and the game page itself shows me with 0/23, and 925gs. I'm pretty sure it's the challenges that are screwing things up, possibly because the site doesn't differentiate properly between them and achievements?
Originally Posted by Buckswana
Yup, unfortunately we're unable to differentiate between achievements and challenges until that particular game's achievements are synced up for you. The system should automatically "fix" these totals for you, though I have noticed a few instances where it didn't add up properly. You were seeing 16/16 achievements unlocked for Trials: Fusion because you had 15 achievements and 1 challenge unlocked for that game. The system initially saw that as 16/16 achievements unlocked since 16 was the only number provided to us. Once the system scanned your achievements for that game, it corrected this to 15/16 achievements and 1 challenge.

Hope that makes some sense. Let me know if you see any other games like this.
Yup, unfortunately we're unable to differentiate between achievements and challenges until that particular game's achievements are synced up for you. The system should automatically "fix" these totals for you, though I have noticed a few instances where it didn't add up properly. You were seeing 16/16 achievements unlocked for Trials: Fusion because you had 15 achievements and 1 challenge unlocked for that game. The system initially saw that as 16/16 achievements unlocked since 16 was the only number provided to us. Once the system scanned your achievements for that game, it corrected this to 15/16 achievements and 1 challenge.

Hope that makes some sense. Let me know if you see any other games like this.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Cool, makes sense. I had seen it on a few other games as well and figured that's what it was, but didn't realize it corrected itself after scanning. All good.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account