Easy way to mine XBOX One Challenges - World Cup

Xbox One / Series X|S

Found 38 posts - Go to Last Post

If you want to up your challenge count, do this. There's the Brazil Now App on Xbox One with 96 challenges, I'm guessing available through the end of the World Cup. All you have to do is answer a 50/50 poll question and guess what everybody else is going to say. If you guess right, it will randomly unlock one of the 96.

It do have to be in the app during a match. Be tuned into game scoreboard for that game and you need to have your hdmi input active(I had my 360 turned on).

I'm limited on my knowledge of teams and people, but questions are like:
Did that guy deserve a Yellow card (Of course he did)
Is that team going to come back?
And other assorted opinion options.

I ended up getting 16 challenges in roughly half a match.
Have you connected HDMI cave from xbox 360 to xbox one hdmi tv port?
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
Yes I have my 360 through HDMI in.
OK, thanks

I have used only tv cable
stupid time zone difference, I don't get home from work until the last half of the last game. guess I'll have to hit it hard this weekend.
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
That's why I have so many hours "watching TV" on my Xbox One, it's my 360 time, not TV.
I've been seeing these show up and thought them harder than this, it gives me hope. Do you have to have the game installed ir playing to do these or is it just the app?
Thats awesome thanks Fsh. Not a soccer fan but I think i could muddle through for some easy challenges.
Games today at 12/3/6 Eastern today.. And I'm working from home.... Smile
Games today at 12/3/6 Eastern today.. And I'm working from home.... Smile
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Thanks for the tip, unfortunately I am NOT home while you are earning challenges RIGHT NOW. Grrr.
I'm finding about 80-90% of the time, people vote for the "yes" choice. The team based ones about picking which team is what, I'm trying to stay with the same button, I figure those are 50/50 and it probably has to do with how the game is going...

Up to 35/96...
when do they ask questions, before, during, after
when do they ask questions, before, during, after
Originally Posted by N1ghtmareb4xmas
Starting like 10 minutes before, during and until 10 minutes after.

After hitting 38/39 now, I've been getting a lot of duplicates.
You said you have to be watching a game right? Through the Xbox one? How does that track? I wonder if I can do it while watching Telamundo and if the challenge questions would be in Spanish? And if the challenges would show in Spanish...or maybe I'm just think too much into this? Really though watching a game through the Xbox one? You first posting is a little confusing to me...sorry for being a pain..
Nope, you just have to be using the "watch TV" option, it could be a cable box, a 360. Doesn't have to be the soccer game, I've been doing this and I have no clue what's going on in the game.

No worries, nobody understands me. Smile
I got 20 in one game today, so they come quick. Probably missed about 5 others. A lot of them are just questions about the game, and are easier if you're actually watching it, but you don't have to be. Like Fsh said, you just need to have it snapped and the main screen using the tv app. Check here for details about how to set up;

http://www.trueachievements.com/a187...-challenge.htm
Ive had success watching netflix with Brazil Now Snapped all day yesterday. Stuck at about 40 Challenges now getting duplicates.
Ive had success watching netflix with Brazil Now Snapped all day yesterday. Stuck at about 40 Challenges now getting duplicates.
Originally Posted by Dark Lord White
Yeah, I got that real bad around that time. Seems like it's fairly random. Not sure if it picks up a new seed every time you get into the app, so maybe restarting if you start getting a lot. Of course, theoretically, once you get up to 60-70, you're going to get a lot of dups.
I got 20 the first game, 15 the second, and only about 7-8 each game after that because of duplicates. I'm watching the games anyway, just playing a little on my tablet at the same time.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account